How to Request an Appointment
You can request an appointment in the following ways:
- Online by visiting the Consulting Room
- By requesting an appointment through Patient Access. Please complete our online form if you wish to register for online services.
- By calling the practice on 0141 632 4004.
It’s important that you keep to your appointments. You have rights and responsibilities as a patient. Find out more about the Charter of Patient Rights and Responsibilities on NHS inform.
Out of hours
If you need help when our practice isn’t open:
- Visit our Treatment Room for advice on common symptoms.
- Phone NHS 24’s 111 service if you need non-urgent help but can’t wait until we reopen.
Phone 999 if it’s a medical emergency.
If you are unable to keep an appointment, please let us know using our online triage as soon as possible, this may enable someone else to be seen.