This website uses modern web technologies to allow for an accessible experience for all users.
The production of this website involved great consideration for users with assistive technologies such as screen readers.
This website has been tested and its excellence noted by world-class experts and leaders in the field of assistive technologies, and will be continually tested as part of our ongoing commitment to best practices.
Existing accessibility features implemented are as follows:
- Clear text divided into distinct sections.
- High contrasting colours.
- HTML5 technologies used to allow your browser to change text size and language when possible (see your browser's features for more information).
- Can be used with screen readers.
- Links can be chosen using assistive technologies and via the tab button.
If you would like to read more about making your web experience more suitable for you, the following guide is recommended.